Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sparky Paul : (29 September 2014 - 07:29 PM) I paid that for Monroe, but it was a while ago. Still under £30 each on fleabay.
@  daddyfixit : (29 September 2014 - 06:43 PM) mine have finally given up after 10 years of ownership...ey are a german brand of shocker @ £25 each
@  daddyfixit : (29 September 2014 - 06:42 PM) has anybody used the rear shock absorbers from eurocar parts ???
@  Gteuk : (25 September 2014 - 11:03 AM) :35:
@  Gteuk : (25 September 2014 - 11:03 AM) Shoutbox is like a global chat app intended for stupidity, banter and general conversation
@  Gteuk : (25 September 2014 - 10:11 AM) Front brake disks :P
@  Keithb : (25 September 2014 - 08:38 AM) rear shock absorbers
@  Gteuk : (20 September 2014 - 11:58 AM) Don't forget to update your profile pictures, it helps make the site more colourful :D
@  Gteuk : (20 September 2014 - 10:50 AM) Welcome to the ford galaxy owners club, don't forget to like our facebook page https://www.facebook...alaxyownersclub

Photo
- - - - -

Door Panel Removal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bigdave

bigdave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 07:42 AM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
I think my electric window guides have some crud in them preventing the window from operating correctly.I want to take the door panel off but can't see any obvious fixings and am wary of prising too hard.Any advice very gratefully received.

#2 Guest_nimrod_*

Guest_nimrod_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2004 - 03:54 PM

Give us a clue to the model pre or post face lift as there are some differences in the methods of removal! till you let us know the model these links should help :)

pre face lift

post face lift

#3 bigdave

bigdave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 04:43 PM

Sorry I forgot to mention it was post face lift.Thanks for the info provided. I now have a starting point.

#4 ALARM MAN

ALARM MAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 09:45 PM

Nimrod

You must get out more

I think that all the info you have is from a troubled man

you must start going to bed on a night not stripping down bits of galaxy's

cos some one asks a question that day?????

Oh by the way i have a 2002 Sime boiler for the house that seems to go funny after a while..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ian :ph34r: :lol: :)

#5 Guest_nimrod_*

Guest_nimrod_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

Nimrod

You must get out more

I think that all the info you have is from a troubled man

you must start going to bed on a night not stripping down bits of galaxy's

cos some one asks a question that day?????

Oh by the way i have a 2002 Sime boiler for the house that seems to go funny after a while..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ian  :ph34r:  :lol:  :)

your so right I should get out more, I'l hit the 1000 post mark and do just that well thats 28 to go, so I'l save my remaining posts for a topic worth replying to.
if you need any help or answers try here :)