My First Caravan

stevie m

Stevie, I assume you passed your test before 1997, otherwise you can't pull a trailer heavier than 750kg!

Nice van BTW, just hope I'm not in the Q behind you :angry2: :ph34r:

Sorry chaps your quite right, I understood the post '97 B license to restrict trailers to <750kg.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
thanks stevie yes thats the caravan we went to see but it had been sold, so still looking and thanks for the link for towing capacitys

Your most welcome. Shame it was sold i hope you find your perfect van soon and if there is anything i can help you with give us a shout.

Steve

• 1 month later...
post-19197-1248723616_thumb.jpgHi Everyone, We've been towing with our 1.9 TDI Gal now since April this year on various holidays.I have to say that I'm impressed with the ease that the old gal tows this caravan.Its a Fleetwood Garland 5 bearth (ex works weight 1100kgs) max laden 1400kgs.To be honest I try to put the weight in the back of the Gal and watch the noseweight doesn't go above 75-80kgs.Its our first Van and I bought the Gal specialy to pull it (Good choice)