Unable To Log In Full On New Pc

stevic

Happy New Year all. I have been unable to log in fully on my new PC (Vista), the message tells me that my posting permissions have not been granted (or something like that). I can access my profile and others profiles from the logged in window, but I couldn't message anyone.

I have tried to re-register using a different e-mail address but the security icons just show - well, no icons! I have started up my steam driven laptop (XP) and access is not a problem.

It, a security ossue I suppose. How do I get over it please?

Happy New Year all. I have been unable to log in fully on my new PC (Vista), the message tells me that my posting permissions have not been granted (or something like that). I can access my profile and others profiles from the logged in window, but I couldn't message anyone.

I have tried to re-register using a different e-mail address but the security icons just show - well, no icons! I have started up my steam driven laptop (XP) and access is not a problem.

It, a security ossue I suppose. How do I get over it please?

What browser are you using ? Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Could be due to the settings for accepting cookies. See if it allows "third part cookies", if not, try allowing them temporarily to see if that cures the problem, also try adding this site to "trusted sites".

I have vista on this laptop but havent used it since I rebuilt it with XP Pro as many of the programs I need to use wont work properly when the Vista Virus is enabled including some Microsoft programs !!!!

HTH

Keith