Scuttle Shake

I didn't notice this in the first few days of test driving but there seems to be scuttle shake from my Alhambra.

What I mean by this is that is there is creaking when the car hits some B roads.

It seems to be coming from somwhere around the middle of the car as if the body is flexing ever so slightly and the plastic on the pillars etc. is bending or rubbing off the metal.

I never noticed this on my prevous Galaxy.

In fact I never noticed this on my Alhambra until my brother took a quick test drive in the car and left the handbrake on for the first hundred yards.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

Also, I noticed yesterday a trail of moisture down the length of my windscreen.

About a foot to the left of the rear view mirror there is a trail of marks as if there was water running down the windscreen.

It's as if water was running down there and left a mark when the small beads of moisture left in it's wake dried out.

It's probably just a leaking windscreen seal.

But the freaky thing is I had the exact same thing in my old Galaxy.

It was in the very same spot, about a foot to the left of the rear view mirror. Has anyone else seen this?

• 1 year later...

I had the water lines on my gal when I first got it.. Was out in pouring rain one day and discovered It was pouring in from the sunroof drains...

Pull down your headlining and reconnect the pipes and that should solve it

Edited by grayST24