They've give me a brand new 2.0 Sharan Auto as a courtesy car. First the positives - the white display is easier to read at night. As for the rest of the car -
- The seats fold up very nicely, but waste so much space - about 30 cm above the floor level.
- There is no feel to the car - it is soooooo boring to drive
- The auto box is awful
- Despite being bigger externally, it's smaller inside.
- Sliding doors mean that your passenger can get whacked when you shut the drivers door.
- Sliding doors heavy to open and shut
- ICE is poor
- No rear opening windows
- No electric mirrors
- Turning circle of a double Decker bus
- absolutely boring to drive - no feel - no guts
- reduced capacity inside the car
- dash presses straight into legs - reduces legroom
- I've kept the worse till last - Appalling fuel consumption - 32 MPG on a 80 mile run at 70 mph almost all the way - about 5 miles at 30 40 or 50 MPH.
Give me my old car any day
Edited by italiastar, 26 December 2011 - 10:15 PM.