1999 2.8 V6 4X4 Auto Spares Or Repairs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-FORD-GALAXY-GHIA-X-4X4-V6-AUTO-BLUE-Spares-or-Repairs-/111616435975?

The car is being sold as spares or repairs.  The gearbox lost all drive whilst away on holiday and during the 3 days it took for the AA to recover they managed to blow the engine oil cooler and the heater matrix.

Once the oil cooler has been replaced, the engine runs sweet as a nut and hasn't skipped a beat for the 3 years I've had the car.

The two front tyres were fitted just before going away so have only done 150 miles.  The two rear have plenty of tread left on them also, both of them pictured

Both the center and rear exhaust sections were replaced just after Christmas.

Two of the rear seats are the ones that have a booster seat and harness built in.  I sold two on here 2 years ago for £70 each.

As it is the Ghia it has the heated seats etc.

As it has been a family car it has a few scratches and small dents however despite the age there is only a tiny bit of rust by one of the windows.  This could be an excellent project for someone who has access to a gearbox and the tools to change.  It is the rare four wheel drive, and being the 2.8 V6 goes like a rocket.  I would repair it myself however I haven't got the room or the tools for a gearbox repair so am very very reluctantly selling it.  I would rather give someone the chance to repair it rather than scrap it.

It will need to be towed away or by trailer.  Any more information then message me or call 07838 219780.