Me

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mo4 ... :P and you expect me to be nice after that......well! :D I'm shocked...naahhh. only kiddin...life's too short! :lol: mind you sometimes you want to ....I thought you were very restrained after a certain character gave you a mouthful on Sunday night (sorry I'll try to find another way of saying that) erm...he was very rude to you on here. :D

"Just keep postin' postin' postin'" (apologies to...what was that film? Shark's Tale?)

:D

Guest vr6galaxy

Thank god steve cant post a picture :D mind you if it does it would come handy for those of you with a real fire :lol: hang his ugly mug above it and you wont need a fire guard :D the picure alone will scare the kids away :P :D

that is one huge telly!!!!!

Lucky the "T" is nowhere near the "B" on the keyboard or I might have been insulted :lol: :P

Isnt is strange how you build up a mental image of how you think someone will look, based either on their voice (phone/radio) or by what they say when writing (email/newsgroups/forums etc) and when you actually see a picture it is totally different to how you imagined.

MO4 looks nothing like I imagined but I dont mean that in a negative way, its just not how I imagined she would look.

I remember many years ago listening to Andy Peebles on Radio 1 and building up a mental picture... then I saw him on TOTP. He definately had the looks for Radio :D

Guest vr6galaxy

I remember many years ago listening to Andy Peebles on Radio 1 and building up a mental picture... then I saw him on TOTP.  He definately had the looks for Radio :)

I once said the same thing about Jo Whiley :o only thing was I said it to her dad :angry: I cant remember exactly what his reply was? but it wasnt nice :lol:

so...how did you imagine me to be????

Arrgghhh. I hate questions like that.

I would be no good trying to describe someone to the police because I am not very good when it comes to descriptions!

You look quite a bit younger than I imagined and thinner.

How deep a hole have I got to dig for myself ??? ??? :angry: :lol: